3D Fashion Transformation Lead
Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our truly disruptive 3D technology, providing the tools needed to achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
Our Client’s success is central to our business. We are looking for a client-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Team. As a Client Success lead, you are responsible for account retention and growth. Your success metrics are to drive deeper adoption, proactively increase and maintain Client stakeholder involvement, and deliver clear value by embedding technology within daily workflows to scale.
In this role, you work closely with teams from across our organization advocating on behalf of our Clients. You are responsible for bringing together the right team of experts to provide the right solutions at the right time, proactively addressing concerns while anticipating future needs and opportunities to expand our Clients’ digital initiatives. Your ability to successfully map our Clients’ digital transformation journey is critical to ensuring our suite of solutions and partners continue to deliver value relevant to their evolving business needs.
What you will do:
– Drive retention and growth among our Spanish-speaking Clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
– Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
– Develop scalable digital transformation plans that will deliver value by embedding 3D into daily workflows, including sharing relevant use cases, and best practices, and ensuring business and user readiness
– Prepare and mobilize resources across our regional and global Teams as needed to support the Client’s needs
– Ensure deliverables fall within desired project scope and budget, report progress and identify potential risks to larger business targets
– Maintain a cadence of communicating with Clients about their adoption trends, sentiment, and exploring opportunities for deeper engagement
– Identify opportunities for customers to act as Browzwear advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
– Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap, as well as proactive account escalations to any alerts, red flags, or risks
– 5+ years experience as a fashion buyer, merchandiser, designer, technician, product developer, pattern maker or similar role in a fashion company.
– Strong communication and presentation skills are needed to liaison and network with a range of stakeholders including Clients, colleagues, and partner organizations
– Natural talent in building and maintaining strong relationships, navigating political environments, and managing conflict
– Ability to balance both big picture strategy while planning and executing critical details, mapping project milestones to broader business targets, defining key performance metrics, and validating desired value and appropriate experience delivered
– Empathetic, positive attitude with a passion to help our Clients reach their digital goals-
– Experience of digital workflow, 3D implementation or digital garment creation a significant plus.
– Proficient in English and any 2nd major European language
– Strong business acumen with relational awareness and counterintuitive thinking
– Comfortable presenting, consulting and advising at all levels of an organization
– Ability to effectively negotiate directly with the Client and internally on their behalf
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
– Results-driven, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
– Technical acumen to learn Browzwear solutions
– Proficient in PowerPoint/Keynote, Experience with Microsoft 365
– Ability and willingness to travel
This is a remote position. We welcome all applicants located in EU.
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.