Superside is looking for a multi-faceted Creative Generalist with a passion for Augmented Reality and 3D within the realm of advertising.
As part of our Creative department, you’ll create and develop AR/3D projects in our creative organization, and deliver tech-forward, creative solutions to brands such as Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Redbull, and Shopify.
Reporting to the Creative Director of Web Design, you’ll help explore and produce new creative solutions within the world of AR/3D.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Creative Leads and other creatives—from ideation to deployment—to accomplish high-quality services at scale within Social AR and 3D design
- Create qualitative 3D assets, animation for AR implementation and 3D motion design projects from scratch
- Help create AR and 3D pilot projects with new customers
- Adapt and deploy 2D and 3D assets and animations into Social AR platforms
- Help create budget estimation and set expectations regarding the estimated time for the different types of AR and 3D projects
- Help to streamline high-quality and efficient production pipelines to our globally distributed team—within these new capabilities
- Monitor and gather learnings from the AR/3D projects in the system and refine and perfect the process and guidelines over time.
- Stay ahead of the curve by actively exploring and researching new digital content best practices and creative technology in the realms of 3D, VR, AR, and beyond
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Degree in Advertising, Multimedia, Design, Communication, or similar
- A portfolio of high-quality projects within 3D and AR for advertising
- Proven results as a world-class creative in an international top-tier, high-pace, and fast-growing environment
- AR Technical skills within tools such as Spark AR, Lens Studio, TikTok Effect house
- 3D Technical skills within tools like Blender, Cinema 4D, Unity
- A data-driven, structured, and action-oriented work approach
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to seek the truth, question own beliefs, and be open to new ideas
- Passion for embracing new technologies and exploring new
- Meta Spark creator certified or partner is a plus
Why Join Us?
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of 200+ best-in-class creatives working based in 60+ different countries
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our Global Academy
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment. No bullshit
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Puma, LVMH, Shopify and a lot more
- An international career and creative mentorship from top design leaders. We grow, you grow
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world
- Networking, feedback sessions and exchange between creators on a weekly basis
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit superside.pinpointhq.com.