AR Filter Creator
Website Industrial Color
AR Filter Creator
We are looking for a freelance AR Filter Creator for project-based campaigns to with our client, an on-trend global beauty brand. The AR Creator will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering all assets for various collaboration activations and product launches including AR Ads to support paid media. The AR creator will partner with the Digital, Marketing, and Innovations teams to produce content and filters in alignment with stakeholders.
Responsibilities include detailed concept storyboards for filter options/animations, ability and skill level to translate real-life editorial artistry looks into beauty or character filters, add animation and provide visual design to enhance UX, ability to see the big picture and deliver original aspects to all campaigns, collaborate with digital teams assisting in the production, creation, and adaptation of graphics, organization of production files, and providing 3D rendered previews that are usable on app platforms during the approval process for each project.
This can be a remote position, with the client headquarters in El Segundo, CA.
- Candidate should be strong graphically and have a work history background in beauty/fashion/gaming content
- Must have the ability to develop graphics, and create immersive experiences through the UX of the filter, including 3D renders, and presentation boards to convey construction, design intent, and adding animation and transitions where needed
- Able to contribute and work well within a collaborative team, but also be capable of taking initiative in completing assigned tasks with little supervision.
- Maintain a sense of urgency when needed and always possess the ability to meet deadlines.
- Have a keen sense of the newest AR trends
- Spark AR Certified or a track record of branded campaigns on multiple social platforms
- Advanced 3D and coding skills for in-app animations
- Maintains working calendars and timelines to ensure the timely rollout of all materials.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with uploading to social platforms IG, Tik Tok, FB, Snap Chat
- File sharing and file organization throughout the production process
- Must possess strong communication and organization skills with the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Must foster good interaction with cross-functional partners as well as internal teams.
- Strong technical skills with a full understanding of how to develop 3D build-outs
- Able to function well within a fast-paced always evolving environment.
- Willing to contribute creatively to the team and possess strong creative skills.
- Metaverse Web3 experience a PLUS
- Film animation and editing a PLUS
The salary for this opportunity is between $25 – $35 per hour. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience, and skills relative to the defined job requirements.
This is a freelance position partnering with our client, a global beauty brand.
Industrial Color is a division of CoCreativ, a family of integrated creative production companies. Industrial Color partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 30 years, we’ve led the industry through a culture of innovation, bringing state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our headquarters is based in Tribeca, NY, with offices in Los Angeles and studios in Williamsburg (Brooklyn). Some of our clients: Publicis, McCann Worldgroup, BBDO, Procter & Gamble, Wieden & Kennedy, Tommy Hilfiger, Absolut Vodka, Nike, Grey Worldwide, J. Walter Thompson, L’Oreal, Vogue, GQ, and W Magazine.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.