Innovation Lab Leader Futura
Innovation Lab Leader Futura
We are pleased to announce the launch of our newly formed innovation and technology business hub: ESPRIT Futura.
The fast-growing scale of digital change in fashion retail presents an exciting opportunity for us, embracing new ideas, methodologies, and technologies that will bring us closer to our customers, so we can integrate deeper into their lives and provide them with a frictionless shopping experience.
Futura is a commitment to our accelerated brand growth, driving global expansion built on technology by bringing together digital commerce experts, developers, and technologists as well as like-minded emerging partners to deliver game-changing e-BITS commerce solutions and best-in-class customer experiences around the world.
This new undertaking will explore, test, and implement major advancements to realize ESPRIT’s new customer-centric vision and strategy of everlasting digital growth.
An advanced enterprise division of ESPRIT, Futura is the tip of the spear of our forward-looking global strategy where operational hubs will be placed in key locations as centers for innovation excellence.
You would like to support our innovation and technology business hub ESPRIT Futura Hub?
- You develop and establish the Esprit Futura Innovation Lab objectives and strategies
- You are responsible for daily operation of the Esprit Futura Innovation Lab
- You will lead the Innovation Lab Team, consisting of Project Managers, Coaches, Product Managers, Ecosystem Manager and UI/UX Designers
- You influence the broader organization by identifying, evaluating, and incorporating new technologies that will provide the most added value for our customers
- You manage and execute innovation projects with internal and external business partners to ensure timely delivery of milestones
- You perform experiments and analyze data using problem solving skills and statistical and methodological competencies (e.g., in Design Thinking, Lean start-up & Rapid Prototyping)
- You will plan, coordinate, train and direct the tasks of the lab team members
- You are shaping the future of an established Fashion brand by integrating new ways of working and partnerships with Start-Ups in a fast changing industry
- You have a Master’s Degree in Innovation or Business Administration or equivalent experience in business or related field
- You have more than 5+ years in business development, innovation and development of digital solutions or products
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years managerial experience
- You have working experience in a Start-Up-Enviroment, Consultancy, a Design- or Innovation Agency is beneficial
- You have fashion industry know-how is advantageous but not a condition
- You have a entrepreneurial mindset, ready to leave the comfort zone
- You have a empathic personality, with excellent communication skills
- You have perfect mastering of English, both written and spoken
To apply for this job please visit career.esprit.com.