Senior UX/Interactive Experience Designer
Senior UX/Interactive Experience Designer
TRIPP is seeking a Senior UX/Interactive Experience Designer to collaboratively envision and implement innovative meditative experiences and interfaces for mixed reality that are designed to trigger awe and wonder for the individual and groups in spatial environments. This is a great opportunity for an individual contributor who has a powerful vision for what a spatial mindful Metaverse can be. You’ll define, design and develop end-to-end mindfulness experiences for people, spanning virtual reality environments for deeper connection to self, open world presence for mindful communities and augmented reality overlays for mobile and mixed reality devices.
- Prepare and facilitate discovery workshops to understand user/customer/business needs
- Based on user testing, metrics, and other user insights, develop user stories, and detailed UX flows for new product initiatives
- Iteratively design and code real-time interactive experiences and interfaces, from sketch to prototype
- Design AI driven UX that evolve with the user lifecycle
- Communicate interactive concepts effectively in writing, images, storyboards, videos, and unity prototypes
- Collaborate and iterate seamlessly with engineers, product managers, and other disciplines within the product org for final implementation
- Drive the entire design process for assigned features/areas from discovery through detailed specification, prototyping and QA
- Creatively solve problems using user-centered, spatial design thinking
- Champion the end user experience and be an advocate for quality at every turn
- Frequently review and assess the design quality of ongoing projects to ensure that we only ship world-class experiences
- Always seek to learn from others; from success, as well as failure. You think on your feet, and thrive on challenges that have never been solved before.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- BS in Computer Science or BA in Media Arts, Interactive Design, or equivalent program. Or maybe you don’t fit any mold and have industry experience instead
- Portfolio that demonstrates experience solving for complex user flows and designing innovative interactions for a wide variety of users and spatial content Catalog interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing immersive, interactive AR/VR products and experiences that have been launched.
- Expert in current industry-standard UX tools such as Figma, Shapes XR, and Adobe CS
- Experience with 3D modeling software like Maya or Blender, Unity 3D, Shapes XR.
- Experience with 3D and immersive interaction design, along with the related asset pipelines, including dynamic, algorithmic representations for UI elements.
- Experience with conducting user testing and research
- Experience with AI driven UX design of personalized experiences that evolve with the user lifecycle
- Ability to iteratively design and code real-time interactive experiences and interfaces from sketch to prototype
- Ability to maintain design consistency across a portfolio of related projects.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Have the ability to create and articulate interactive concepts, break down abstract problems into spatial wireframes that are easily understood by the entire team.
- Team player capable of collaborating and sharing their process and design rationale with a diverse and multidisciplinary group of team members.
- Critical thinker, able to know what is adaptable from older design frameworks, and how to start exploring the unknown.
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
- To learn if your background aligns with our needs and apply, please email your resume as an attachment, your cover letter describing what you are excited about doing at TRIPP, and your salary requirements in the body of the email. TRIPP is an equal-opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.tripp.com.