Marketing Artist/ Marketing Creative
We are Fatshark
We are a critically acclaimed Swedish game development studio with about 180 experienced and skilled employees. We are most well-known for developing the Warhammer: Vermintide franchise, but have also helped develop a number of AAA titles and we recently launched the highly anticipated game Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
We have grown quite a bit over the last few years and are almost two-hundred “Sharks” now, but we still embrace the same values that we started with and still think of ourselves like one big family with fun at the center. Come into our world, a world known for our crazy internally designed socks, hackweeks, and Friday afternoons for studio-wide “social play” time. It all adds up to an approachable, fun, passion-driven yet communal environment for us to work in.
As a Marketing Artist/ Marketing Creative you will join the Marketing Creative team – a highly creative and fun environment that supports all marketing content creation (e.g. trailers, key art, screenshots) across all of our franchises. You will work closely with the development team(s), as well as the rest of your marketing peers to bring to life the work you do.
Who are you?
A confident and experienced visual content alchemist with a great passion for games and visual arts in general.
Your day will change often, thus adaptability and being well-organized are critical skills, especially during more intense periods of time.
You will have to learn and master our internal in-engine tools for capturing screenshots, renders and gameplay capture.
You love working within a fast and flexible environment together with greatly talented and passionate co-workers.
Marketing Creative believes in autonomy and responsibility – We will put trust into your work and processes. This role is supported by and reports to the Creative Marketing Lead.
What we offer
Here at Fatshark, we do what we love most: design high-profile games for PCs and consoles. We offer you:
- A playful, friendly and inclusive work place
- Hands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative/multiplayer games
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
- Developing games with our own engine – Stingray
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- Occupational pension
- Health benefits and health checkups
- Yearly bonus program
- Office located in central Stockholm
What you’ll do
- Create visual content for all Fatshark’s marketing channels, this includes:
- Key Art
- Merchandise for our games
- Social Media content
- Screenshot production
- Storefront assets
- Website assets
- Create visual assets aligning with the content and marketing strategy set by the Creative Lead or PMM
- Recording and capturing in-game footage and screenshots
- Work with and learn our in-engine tools for marketing asset production
- Creating briefs for external content producers and agencies, steering their work according to the brief with support from Creative Lead
- Manage and implement feedback from various internal stakeholders
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a content creator, marketing artist, marketing creative, marketing art director or graphic designer within the games industry – or similar
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to or interest in elevating and enhance the work we do
- Being organized and work well with documentation
- Can work flawlessly independent, but also a team player
- Experience in branding or creating advertising material
- Great eye for for image composition and imagery in general
- Passion for video games and interest in the work we do
- Well versed within Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic editing skills within Adobe Premiere
- Basic knowledge of After Effects and Motion Graphics
- Basic knowledge of Print Production
- Experience within video marketing production for video games
- Interest in or a desire to learn about the Warhammer universe
Most of us are currently working in a flexible way (both from home and the office), but the onboarding is being done in the office. This position will eventually require you to work mostly from our office.
We look forward to review applications and will be interviewing candidates continuously until the position has been filled