Head of Growth
We are a digital fashion studio that builds AI-generated models for new creators building a new dimension of imagination.
Lalaland uses pioneering technology to enable the new creators of today to explore innovations, experiment with their designs and evolve the fashion industry.
We are looking for a Head of Growth with 2-3 years of experience in growing startups and/or scale-ups to help us find repeatable growth opportunities across our channels with a strong initial focus on customer acquisition.
In Q4 of 2022, we started our self-serve platform, which allowed users to sign up for Lalaland and experience the freemium version of our platform. This included a handful of free images per month and gave us a lot of insights into our ideal customer profile (ICP) and the challenges that arise with targeting these ICPs. We also got a preliminary understanding of the channels where our customers might hang out.
For Lalaland to grow to new heights, we are looking for a Head of Growth who will take full responsibility for finding repeatable growth opportunities across our known – and yet-to-be-discovered acquisition channels. The role comes with a strong initial focus on strategy, customer acquisition, hands-on experience, and the opportunity to build a team. A recently hired Content Lead will be a part of your team from the get-go.
Although the role starts with a strong focus on user acquisition, there is a lot of freedom and flexibility when it comes to achieving your metrics. We are foreseeing a close collaboration with our Head of Product who can provide technical assistance on customer onboarding, ad integrations and any other (technical) requirements.
To make sure you can take full ownership of your growth metrics here at Lalaland we are using Amplitude in combination with Segment for event tracking. All of the traffic that comes from our current acquisition channels are being logged using UTMs.
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B Growth Marketing;
- BSc/MSc in Marketing or relevant field;
- You can create a growth strategy and goals for Lalaland together with the COO and translate them to OKRs;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in SEM, content marketing, SEO, influencers, affiliates and social media advertising;
- A “can-do” mentality: willing to roll up sleeves to make a business impact;
- You preferably have experience building new channels from scratch. From strategy to execution;
- You know your way around existing user acquisition channels and have the mindset to find a way and make it work;
- Hands-on experience running demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs;
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation;
- Understand and optimise performance by assessing CAC, LTV & ROI;
- Analytical with a desire to launch, learn and iterate to continually improve programs;
- Solid background in customer acquisition/retention strategies;
- Must be comfortable forecasting, requesting and managing a growth budget with KPI targets as a constant focus;
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, having developed ideas to bring together growth/brand goals and tailor objectives based on consumer needs;
- Knows how to recruit, develop, motivate and retain a high-performing growth marketing team;
- Product-Led Growth and Product-Led Sales are topics we are very passionate about, preferably it’s something we can geek out about 😉
Lalaland can offer you a competitive salary, stock-options, flexible working arrangements and career growth opportunities.
Cool office space at Amsterdam Houthavens.
The hardware of your choice.
No need for long motivational letters, the only thing we would like to hear when you apply, is WHY? Why Lalaland and why this role?
A bit shy about hitting some of the criteria? We are looking for amazing humans, not someone who ticks ALL boxes. So if this role seems like something for you, go ahead and apply!
We believe in the potential and passion of people, so if you are a solid Head of Growth with grit and determination, please send us an application.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.